Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

This isn't helpfull.

This is a very old form of Photoshop, apparently. This isn't going to help people with newer versions or computers.
Heck, the first prolem is with grayscaling. You say click grayscale, but there's an entire drop down menu after that, so if we can't do that, then the rest is for nothing.

Wavechan responds:

:O Very old...? ... wow... I must be in the past or something if CS4 is ancient, considering it just came out last year :)

Which drop down menu are you referring to? If you're grayscaling something, it will ask you if you're going to discard all color information and that's pretty much it, and that's the only step you have to do :)

The Teleporter 1.0 The Teleporter 1.0

Ok.

I thought it was nice and had good sound effects. Here's just a few problems I had:

1. Every time you die, you start all over. Please try and work on that.

2. Random deaths. I'm sorry, but at least Prince of Persia found a way around everything trying to kill you. I'd try and put in a math puzzle to give a clue of what you should use. Like with the cannons. Find a math problem that ends with the right cannon number.

Otherwise, I liked it. God knows I can't make something like this, so if I said I hated it, I'd be an asshole.

flipit flipit

Damn.

Level six is hard. Can you solve it, Terry? It doesn't seem that possible, but it could be, maybe.

the Power of VooDoo the Power of VooDoo

I want my own voodoo doll now!

I want one. Wah!