Explosive joking Explosive joking

Front page?

It had decent animation, but with a title called "Explosive joking" (capitalize the J, btw) I expected jokes. Or maybe A joke. What the hell did I just see?

Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

Dang, I have to sadly agree...

...with the FPS retards below me. This was slow, repetitive, boring, and repetitive. Halo is about shooting stuff and blowing stuff up, not about slow plotlines and such. That's why ODST stands out. It accomplished both, balancing a mystery-story and gameplay. This was nothing. Just a representation of how well you can draw still pictures and use the rotate tool to make them 'move'. When the most animated part of a movie is the trailer (and the credits), then you have failed what you set out to do.
Most people do flash to make something original, whether it be a joke, serious story, or a tribute. This was a good representation of how to use the Break Apart tool on stills I can find on Google Images.

Enzer0 responds:

I dont think you understand how grouping animation work - Its nice to know the art itself is worth 3. Fuck you, you go animate something. Whats with you haters?

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Um...

There are 2 endings? That's kinda weird.

Bedtime Story Bedtime Story

Holy crap.

Not only was that a good semi-short (kinda long for a short), but I got off Fable 2 a few hours ago and recognized one of the songs! Nice job!

The ladys room The ladys room

Too creepy.

I'm sorry. I only watched the first...er...15-20 seconds. around when the door is covered up. please tell me what happens! i'd like to know so it isn't as scary.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

You made me do something!

It's been a long time since I've written a review, and you made me do it.
You said in your update that you thought you could do a lot better. I beg to differ. I think this art style, small differences as it is, is much better. Sound is nicer, and since this is 4 years old now, it's nostalgic!
Congrats! This is better to me than the official episode 1!

Hysteria Dance Remix Hysteria Dance Remix

oookay?

Now I have a really fast computer. it takes just about 10 seconds for the last episode of XIN to load, which is 30 minutes long, but this still has a black screen. It is you. If it ever does load up, then I'll rate it on the 0-5 rating system, but here, it's a 0.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Good flash, and I want a sprite flash too now!

Seroiusly, this has great humor and the sprite motion is flawless, but I want to know how you get those. when i find stuff on a sprite site, it's always just a picture and no download link or anything. there are no separate pictures, what i need, and i don't know what to do. HELP PLEASE!

Don't Ever Be Alone Don't Ever Be Alone

Great...

and by great, I mean "ugh. greaaaat. I wasted about 10 seconds of my life on this fuckin shitbag". thanks man, now i'm dying in seven days, douchebag

Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

This is awesome!!

Where di u get the portal sounds to put in your flash? I know they're from Portal, but where did u get the downloaded sounds for the flash?