Explosive joking Explosive joking

Front page?

It had decent animation, but with a title called "Explosive joking" (capitalize the J, btw) I expected jokes. Or maybe A joke. What the hell did I just see?

Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

Dang, I have to sadly agree...

...with the FPS retards below me. This was slow, repetitive, boring, and repetitive. Halo is about shooting stuff and blowing stuff up, not about slow plotlines and such. That's why ODST stands out. It accomplished both, balancing a mystery-story and gameplay. This was nothing. Just a representation of how well you can draw still pictures and use the rotate tool to make them 'move'. When the most animated part of a movie is the trailer (and the credits), then you have failed what you set out to do.
Most people do flash to make something original, whether it be a joke, serious story, or a tribute. This was a good representation of how to use the Break Apart tool on stills I can find on Google Images.

Enzer0 responds:

I dont think you understand how grouping animation work - Its nice to know the art itself is worth 3. Fuck you, you go animate something. Whats with you haters?

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Um...

There are 2 endings? That's kinda weird.

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

This isn't helpfull.

This is a very old form of Photoshop, apparently. This isn't going to help people with newer versions or computers.
Heck, the first prolem is with grayscaling. You say click grayscale, but there's an entire drop down menu after that, so if we can't do that, then the rest is for nothing.

Wavechan responds:

:O Very old...? ... wow... I must be in the past or something if CS4 is ancient, considering it just came out last year :)

Which drop down menu are you referring to? If you're grayscaling something, it will ask you if you're going to discard all color information and that's pretty much it, and that's the only step you have to do :)

The Teleporter 1.0 The Teleporter 1.0

Ok.

I thought it was nice and had good sound effects. Here's just a few problems I had:

1. Every time you die, you start all over. Please try and work on that.

2. Random deaths. I'm sorry, but at least Prince of Persia found a way around everything trying to kill you. I'd try and put in a math puzzle to give a clue of what you should use. Like with the cannons. Find a math problem that ends with the right cannon number.

Otherwise, I liked it. God knows I can't make something like this, so if I said I hated it, I'd be an asshole.

flipit flipit

Damn.

Level six is hard. Can you solve it, Terry? It doesn't seem that possible, but it could be, maybe.

SMRPG - Forest Maze SMRPG - Forest Maze

BK:666 Quote

IT'S ME, MOTHERFUCKERS!
NOW YOU KNOW WHY I"M AWESOME!

Nice remix.